Spotify is now the world’s most popular streaming service than the likes of Apple Music. The platform has millions of songs available on the platform, but the major issue is that it does not support all the countries. Here’s how to create a Spotify account and stream music wherever you are, even if Spotify doesn’t support your country yet. You’ll often be told, ‘Spotify is currently not available in your country.” & “Be the first to know when we launch.”
Where is Spotify available?
Spotify is now available in many countries worldwide. Here are the list of Spotify supported countries in 2020:
Countries Supported by Spotify;
- Africa: Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa, Tunisia.
- Asia: Bahrain, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam.
- Europe: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Ukraine, Albania, Bosnia, Croatia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Slovenia, Kosovo
- North America: Canada, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, United States.
- South America: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay.
- Oceania: Australia, New Zealand.
Recently, Spotify has expanded into over 80 markets across Asia, Africa, the Caribbean, Europe, and Latin America.
Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Botswana, Brunei Darussalam, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Chad, Comoros, Côte d’Ivoire, Curaçao, Djibouti, Dominica, Equatorial Guinea, Eswatini, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lesotho, Liberia, Macau, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Micronesia, Mongolia, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
But if Spotify is not yet available in your region, here’s a quick fix;
How to Open Spotify Account on Android
- Visit APKpure.com and search for Spotify
- Download the APK then Install it
- Download a VPN and connect to a UK server (Check our list of best VPNs for Android here)
- Go to Spotify.com and choose “Create account” and choose your preferred plan (either the Free version or Premium.)
- Once you’ve finished account creation, you can now stream music for free on Spotify
NB: If you’re logged out after sometime, always switch on your VPN then login again and you’ll be able to stream without any problems
How to Open Spotify Account on iOS
For iOS, you’ll have to change your Apple ID location first because Apple doesn’t allow download of apps from outside the App store.
- Open the Settings app and Tap your name to reveal your Apple ID
- Tap on “iTunes & App Store” then tap on Your Apple ID and choose “view ID”
- Authorize with either FaceID or Touch ID to view ID
- Tap on Country/Region then wait for some time for the next step
- Select “Change Country & Region” on the next screen
- Choose a country where Spotify is available – we recommend the US or UK
- Check the ‘Agree to the “Terms Of Service” option
- On the next page, you’ll have to update payment information. Simply leave it to “None” and proceed to the next page
- The next page will ask about your ‘Billing Address.’ To bypass this use a Fake address generator to create one and fill it there
- Follow the prompts and Go to the App Store and search for Spotify. You’ll now be able to see Spotify and download it
- To create an account, ensure you have a VPN turned on first to the previous chosen location (UK or US)
When logged out after 14 days, just turn your VPN back on and login again.